Restriction on use of materials on this site
(2) Everything you download-the software, plus all files, all images incorporated in or generated by the software, and all data accompanying it-is considered licensed to you by The NABOB Coffee Company. That means that we retain full and complete ownership to the software and to all of the associated intellectual-property rights. So you're not allowed to redistribute or sell the material-or to reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert it to any other form that people can use.
If you submit material to us
- Use of (or inability to use) the site
- Use of (or inability to use) any site to which you hyperlink from our site
- Failure of performance
- Delay in operation or transmission
- Computer virus
- Line failure
- Damages intended to compensate someone directly for a loss or injury
- Damages reasonably expected to result from a loss or injury (legally, "consequential damages")
- Other miscellaneous damages and expenses resulting directly from a loss or injury (legally, "incidental damages")
(3) Furthermore, we are not liable even if we've been negligent or if our authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages-or both.
In addition to the above, you (and not The NABOB Coffee Company) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction.
We sometimes provide access to other World Wide Web sites from our sites. But we don't endorse or approve any products or information offered at sites you reach through our site. Check the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) address provided in your WWW browser to see if you are still in a The NABOB Coffee Company-operated site or have moved to another site.
Unless otherwise specified, the materials in our sites are presented to provide information about The NABOB Coffee Company and its products. We in no way imply that the materials on the sites are appropriate or available for use outside of Canada. If you use our sites from locations outside of Canada, you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
Termination of this Agreement
This agreement is effective until terminated by either party. You may terminate this agreement at any time, by destroying all materials obtained from all The NABOB Coffee Company sites, along with all related documentation and all copies and installations. The NABOB Coffee Company may terminate this agreement at any time and without notice to you if, in its sole judgment, you breach any term or condition of this agreement. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials. In addition, by providing material on our Web sites, we do not in any way promise that the materials will remain available to you. And The NABOB Coffee Company is entitled to terminate all or part of any of its Web sites at any time, without notice to you.
Miscellaneous points about this user agreement
This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Canada and Ontario, as applicable (without applying conflict-of-law principles). If any provision of this agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, it will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. The NABOB Coffee Company may modify this agreement at any time, simply by updating this posting and without notice to you. This is the entire agreement regarding all the matters that have been discussed in the preceding paragraphs.
© 2010 The NABOB Coffee Co. All rights reserved.